Lovely Smiles Pens
Smile Sciences Pen
The Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening Kit
1. Molding the thermo-fitting mouth trays:
- Bring 4 inches of water to a boil and remove from heat to cool for 6-7 minutes.
- Submerge one of the mouth trays into the hot water for 10-12 seconds until tray appears soft. (Important: for best results do not overheat mouth trays)
- Place the mouth tray into your mouth covering your upper teeth.
- Close your mouth and suck all the air and excess water from the tray, creating suction between the tray and your teeth.
- Gently push the tray against the front of your teeth by pushing against your upper lip.
- Wait 12-15 seconds before removing the tray from your mouth.
- Place the mouth tray into a cup of cold water for 12 seconds to complete curing process.
- Repeat steps for lower mouth tray.
2. Trim the trays to the correct size:
- After molding both mouth trays, use scissors to cut any excess material from the tops of the trays at the gum-line. Trimming the trays at the gum line will avoid any possible tissue irritation.
- Use scissors to cut the finger tabs from both trays.
3. Whitening your teeth:
- Place a small drop of gel onto each tooth impression on the upper and lower mouth trays. (Do not overload trays; a little goes a long way.)
- Put gentle pressure on the upper mouth tray by pushing on your upper lip with your fingers in order to ensure a tight fit. Do the same on the lower mouth tray.
- Wear trays for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- For faster results place the LED light in front of your trays to activate gel.
- Once the time is completed, remove mouth trays and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse trays in lukewarm water and store in a clean dry place.
- Repeat daily until desired shade is achieved.
- Follow instructions carefully
- Store syringe in a cool, dry place
- Use optional LED light during treatment
- Avoid citrus fruits and juices if tooth sensitivity is experienced
- Avoid coffee, tea, red wine and all other staining foods and liquids for 24 hours after treatment
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not overload tray with gel. It will not lead to quicker results and may cause gum irritation
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while wearing mouth trays
- Do not swallow teeth whitening gel
- Do not freeze syringe
- Do not expose syringe to heat or sunlight
- If under 18 years of age, use with parental consent and supervision